Need a Website that delivers ?
I specialise in building Small Business Websites from only £2500
including domain name and hosting
I’m Graham Robinson …
... and I build mobile friendly websites that deliver, specialising in small and medium businesses in Durham, Newcastle, Sunderland, actually anywhere in the North East of England (and sometimes the world!).
Born and bred in Durham, I have been in the industry for over 30 years and bring a personal approach to help you understand how a great website can bring new opportunities to you and your business.
Every customer has their own way of working, and this partnership is key to building a great website that supports your business objectives and vision.
During our initial conversation we'll discuss your vision for the website, timescales, and how you'd like to us to work together.Tell me more ▾
The most cost effective way to get on the web
- I can build you a two page website, which includes everything you need to get your business a window onto the web
- If this isn't right for you or you need something bigger or more complex, then give me a shout and together we'll come up with something that fits your needs.
The £2500 + VAT website package
- Design and build of a 2 page (logical) Wordpress mobile friendly responsive website which is social media savvy and you can update yourself
- 1 year free uk domain name
- 1 years cloud based hosting with 1GB total webspace and 5GB network bandwidth per month with email
- Standard site content and speed optimisations to help customers find your site on Google or Bing
- Site visit information so you know what people are looking at and where from
- Standard Pages (Privacy, Terms and Conditions)
- 30 days software support
What's not included (but can be provided at an additional cost, please ask)
- Development of a site logo
- Any stock images not in the package
- eCommerce / Shop integration
- Paypal integration
- Search Engine Optimisation on other pages other than the home page
- Providing the textual content for the website (unless in the package)
- Any software support outside of the package limits